10th June 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which board to choose after completion of 10th from ICS board?

My cousin just has take admission in std. 11 in icsc board. How many quata are there after 12 in Gujarat board? He has completed 10th from ICS board. For 11 & 12 is this proper in icsc board for him ? Today we have confusion , that the icsc board is proper for him or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many quotas are available for 12th in Gujarat board? -- [New]
  3. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  4. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  5. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  6. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  9. Which board is best to choose - Maharashtra State Board or ICSE?
  10. Which board should choose for getting admission into 11trh class between Gujarat board and CBSE for getting best result?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed to apply in Kerala board after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  13. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  14. Which board to choose between ICSE, CBSE and Gujarat State board?
  15. Which board should choose in 10th class to be a software programmer in future?
  16. Which board should i choose as i am interested in Medical field?
  17. Is there commerce hardware course after completion of 10th board exam in Raipur?
  18. Can I appear in 12th MP Board exam directly after completion of 10th?
10th June 2016, 05:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board to choose after completion of 10th from ICS board?

Let me tell you that it totally depends on the student whether he will cope up with the syllabus of ICSE Board or not. If he has taken admission in this board there is no need to worry about him. Try to ask him that whether he is able to understand or not. If he is not able to cope up with the syllabus then it would be better for him to opt for CBSE Board because it has more demand in today's time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?