29th April 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Which board to select to complete my 12th standard to pursue MBA degree? Which would be a better option?

which is the board either state board or CBSE to select to complete my 12 th std to further pursue my MBA degree ? Which would be the better option

16th July 2012, 11:56 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Which board to select to complete my 12th standard to pursue MBA degree? Which would be a better option?

Hi frend,
There is no such complesury stand that you should chose perticular board to persue MBA. The basic requirement for MBA is graduation with valid score cracking enterence exam.
CBSE board has more strong and conceptual patern of learning hence I will advice you to take this line if you are chosing one within the tow asked. This patorn may also provide you with wide exposer of thaugit which is good for admnistrative natur devlopment within you.

Good luck
17th July 2012, 06:49 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board to select to complete my 12th standard to pursue MBA degree? Which would be a better option?

hi...!!

->dear friend,there is no such compulsory stand that you should choose particular board for MBA.The necessary thing for MBA is graduation with valid score cracking entrance exam.

-->yes,CBSE board has more strong and conceptual pattern of learning.so,its better if you go with this.

-->This may also provide you with wide exposer of thought which is good for your development and personality etc.

so,go ahead..all the best..!!!
5th September 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Im am 31 yrs old n would like to know tht hw i can finish my studies ,I left my studies after 10th .Wat courses should i do to get a job or hw should i finish wth my grad n will it help me get a job now.

Thanks
palak
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?