31st August 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?

Related Questions:
  1. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  2. Am I eligible for IIT JEE entrance exam after clearing 11th and 12th?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  4. Am I eligible to join Engineering after completion of 12th Class in private?
  5. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts externally?
  7. Am I eligible for degree Program? I've done 10+2 from private without attending 11th.
  8. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  9. Would there be any problem in taking admission in college after doing 12th private?
  10. Possibility to study 12th in Private School after completing 11th CBSE?
  11. Will I be eligible for admission in BSc IT and engineering degree after completing 11th in science and 12th through private? Will private 12th marksheet affect my job prospects?
  12. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  13. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  14. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  15. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take admission in 12th Patrachar Vidyalaya next year? Can I get admission in a good college? What are the benefits?
  17. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate without passing 11th
  18. Changing school in 12 class with cbse board
31st August 2015, 11:07 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?

Yes it is possible , NIOS - National institute of Open Schooling will provides you admission in directly 12th class on the basis of 10th class results. Forms for NIOS board will be online so , contact to the nearest internet cafe or any shop who fills up the online form and tell him to register you on NIOS board and pay him fees what he asks. Then you will get the admit card on the address you mentioned in the form.
For more details Click Here (official website of NIOS board)
1st September 2015, 12:41 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?

Yes, there is a board called NIOS aka National Institute of Open School strictly for private students.

For pursuing 12th through NIOS, the eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his 10th from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 10th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 15 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for 12th from NIOS.
1st September 2015, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is not possible to study 12th standard without clearing 11th standard. National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) option is available if you have two years gap in education. So it is always advisable to study 11th, clear the same and study the 12th standard.
1st September 2015, 12:59 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

12th boards examination is equivalent to higher secondary examination.
To appear in 12th board examination, first of all students must have taken admission in any school from recognized board after completing 11th from same board either of same or other school.
It is not possible to appear in 12th boards examination without appearing in 11th examination.
Not only the students have to appear in 11th but also have to secure pass marks in 11th final examination .
Also the students have study 11th and 12th very sincerely and with determination and dedication because it is just the first step in competitive world.
Syllabus of all the competitive examination for admission in engineering and medical colleges is based on the 11th and 12th syllabus.
So, you should study 11th and 12th very well to score high marks and make better future by qualifying competitive examination.
1st September 2015, 10:24 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th.

Candidate must have to pass 11th class from any recognised university to get admission in 12th class. There is no age bar to pursue 12th from private.
4th September 2015, 10:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 12th boards wihout having cleared your 11th standard from a reputed University. Therefore in order to be able to appear for your 12th boards, you will have to appear for your 11th examination and after having cleared it, you will be most probably eligible for admission in 12th boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?