3rd December 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Which books are available to study for entrance exam of Pune city?

where the books are avilable to study for entrance exams in pune city

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to crack IPS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class with 83% of marks? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam? Which is the best city to take Coaching for this Exam?
  2. Books to study for entrance exam of Pune Film Institute in Direction Department
  3. Information about Law colleges in Pune City? Law colleges in Pune city?
  4. How to take education in Pune city? Time table and procedure of central admission in Pune City?
  5. Which books to refer for Pune Film Institute entrance exam?
  6. Which books to refer for MCA entrance exam of Pune University?
  7. How can I apply for B.Ed from Pune University? How may I get CET syllabus and study materials? I've done M.Sc in Microbiology
  8. Study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam -- [New]
  9. How can I get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Information Technology without any entrance exam? Duration of course and colleges in Mumbai or Pune?
  10. Can I do MSc in Electronics from an IIT? Entrance exam and syllabus of it? Which study material to be referred?
  11. Which study material to choose for CSIR(NET) entrance exam? Which are the coaching institutes that are available in Pune?
  12. What should I study for Manipal entrance exam? Books which are to be referred?
  13. How to apply in Pune for Chartered Accountant course? Best college in Pune to study for PE exam?
  14. How to prepare for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam of Pune University? Study material and question papers?
  15. How can I study for JJR Mains entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  16. How many hours should I study to clear AIIMS entrance test? Books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Coaching classes for preparation of NID entrance exam in Mumbai and Pune
  18. Information about TET entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the books to be referred?
30th March 2015, 08:26 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which books are available to study for entrance exam of Pune city?

Entrance exam books for Pune---

I have given you some pairs of books.These are the books which help in pune Entrance Exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?