31st January 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can a 10th with 7.2 CGPA who is studying Diploma in Civil Engineering do any course in Agriculture? Procedure for it?

Hello sir, I have got 7.2 CGPA in 10th and now studying in 1st year of Diploma in Civil Engineering but I am interested in Agriculture. Please tell me am I eligible to do any course in Agriculture? What is the process for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture in Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 8.3 CGPA in 10th?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  3. Job opportunities and prospects of studying Diploma in Agriculture course?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I study Agriculture Diploma course on 10th basis?
  7. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  9. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  10. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  12. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  14. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  15. Which type job requried for me?
  16. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?