24th June 2016, 04:59 PM
SUDAMA PAL

Can a 3rd year student of Electronics and Communication (EC) branch get training from BHEL Bhopal?

Hello Sir, I am a student of 3rd year Electronics and Communication (EC) branch. Am I eligible for 1 month training from BHEL Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  2. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal?
  3. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  4. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply and related subjects?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after completing B.E degree in electronics and communication branch
  7. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. Procedure to apply for training in Electronic and Communication branch at BHEL, Bhopal? -- [New]
  10. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. Procedure for doing training in BHEL while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  12. Procedure of training at BHEL Bhopal?
  13. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  17. How to apply for Training in BHEL in Bhopal being a 3rd year student with Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies in Bhopal offering training in B.Tech for Electronics and Communication branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?