31st July 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in 12th Board exam in Bengali medium privately?

Hello everyone, I am a regular candidate and completed my 11th standard. I have scored good marks in my 11th standard. But due to some difficulties I have to study my 12th privately. So, I want to know that can I give my Board exam of 12th standard in Bengali medium privately?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to transfer from WB Board to ISC board for 10th Bengali Medium student?
  2. How can i do 12th class privately from UP Board?
  3. How to join ISRO after 12th in Bengali medium without participating in JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a chance to work in NASA after completion of class 10th from bengali medium school?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  6. Last 10 years question papers for JEXPO exam Bengali medium
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting addmission in 12th commerce from gseb board privately??
  9. Whether Bengali medium students can get chance in FIITJEE?
  10. Is there LLB course available in Bengali medium through correspondence?
  11. Possibility to appear in 12th HSEB Board exam privately?
  12. Is it difficult to study 11th Science in English Medium being a Bengali student?
  13. Can I appear for 12th exam privately without giving 11th? Can I appear for 12th exam of Maharashtra board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to join CS course being a candidate from Bengali Medium?
  15. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?
  16. Possibility to reappear privately this year if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  17. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  18. Can a 10th from West Bengal board from Bengali medium get admission in 11th in a CBSE school with English medium?
2nd January 2023, 07:23 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I appear in 12th Board exam in Bengali medium privately?

Yes, you can do the following if you have passed your 11 standard from the bengali board but if you have selected a different board than you will not be able to change your language of appearing in the exam, you may also have to submit your reason of appearing privately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?