6th June 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for engineering entrance exam after scoring 136 marks in PCM in 12th?

sir, i got 136 marks in pcm of 12th and i am belonging to open so can i feel the engg. entrance form

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in VNIT after scoring 136 in AIEEE? Which branch will I get after scoring 136 in AIEEE
  2. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th?
  3. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the career options available for me after scoring 50% marks in PCM in 12th?
  5. Can i get admission in engineering after scoring 75.17% marks in 12th science?
  6. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th? -- [New]
  7. Which engineering branch should I choose after scoring 77% in PCM in 12th?
  8. Can I appear for IIT entrance after scoring 56.8% marks in 12th exam?
  9. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  10. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th standard?
  11. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 50% in 12th with 117 marks in PCM? I am an open category student
  12. What is the possibility to get a good job after scoring 44% in 12th with PCM?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 49% of marks in 12th Class with PCM?
  14. What should I do after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE with 89% in 12th PCM?
  15. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after scoring 50% marks in PCM and 62% marks in overall? Which are the good engineering courses? What is the criteria?
  16. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  17. Can I apply for AIEEE entrance exam after scoring 52% marks in intermediate and 55% in PCM?
  18. Required Marks to score in 12th Class with PCM to join Engineering?
27th May 2016, 02:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for engineering entrance exam after scoring 136 marks in PCM in 12th?

Sorry to let you inform that, having secured only 136 marks in the PCM group of your Class 12th board examination you are not eligible for appearing in any engineering entrance examination as you belong to open i.e; general category.

I also want to make you clear that with this much aggregate i.e; 45.33% you are even not eligible for pursuing the engineering course from a university approved by UGC as for pursuing B.tech / B.E. one needs to atleast secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in PCM.

So I would like to suggest you that if you are interested in pursuing B.E. / B.tech then you must reappear in your Class 12th board examination and work hard to secure good aggregate not only in the board examination but also in various engineering entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?