6th May 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for the exam of drug inspector if I am studying in doctor of pharmacy

sir i ma studing doctor of pharmacy can i appear for the exam of durg inspector

22nd July 2016, 01:07 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for the exam of drug inspector if I am studying in doctor of pharmacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i ma studing doctor of pharmacy can i appear for the exam of durg inspector
Yes you are eligible to sit for the drug inspector exam.

It is the work of the drug inspector to see whether a legal standard is maintained by the medicines or not. They grade medicines by using their own technical ability. Thus they are mainly concerned with the manufacturing and distribution sector of drugs.

In order to become a drug inspector one needs to have a degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university. You should have minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in manufacturing sector of pharma product.

Age Criteria: The lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 35 years. There is relaxation available for the reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?