21st August 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I give the exam of drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy

i completed my b.pharmacy in 2011 and now working as pharmacist in hospital since last one year i want to give exam for drug inspector,will u please guide me?give details on my id [email protected]

15th May 2016, 10:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give the exam of drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination for recruitment as a Drug Inspector.

The examination is conducted by State government as PCS. Candidate passed bachelor degree in pharmacy are eligible to appear for examination. The age limit varies for different state.

So, you just need to appear for examination and after qualifying in all stages for final recruitment.
16th May 2016, 12:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I give the exam of drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy

Candidates having Bachelor in Pharmacy degree are eligible to appear for Drug Inspector recruitment examination.

So, you can appear for examination by you have to qualify in written and interview stages of examination for final selection for service.

The age limit varies with State PSC and UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?