7th December 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NISER exam after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to apply for NISER exam. I want to know can I appear for NISER exam after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for NISER exam after completing class 12th Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Bio and Hindi?
  2. Entrance exams after 12th other than Medical, IIT and NISER? Should I appear in entrance exams at later stage after 12th?
  3. Can a SC category student who has passed class 12th (BPC) apply for NISER?
  4. How much should I score in class 10th to get into NISER? What is the procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th? How can I prepare to qualify the exam?
  6. How can I apply for CS exam after completing class 12th? Can I appear for the exam twice in the same year?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam after completing class 12th?
  9. In which all entrance exams can I apply after completing class 12th (PCMB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much should I score in class 12th to apply for IAF exam? How can I apply for the exam?
  11. Whether I can apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th with PCM or do I need to complete class 12th again with PCB next year?
  12. How can I apply for IIT entrance exam after completing class 12th from a Government School? How should I prepare for the exam and when is the exam date out?
  13. Can I get a job in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th (Science)? Which exam should I attempt and how can I apply for the exam?
  14. Can I apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  15. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  16. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  18. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th?
27th February 2017, 01:21 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NISER exam after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NEST after 12th.

To get the admission in NISER you have to appear and qualify in NEST ( National Entrance Screening Test ).

The candidates passed 12th from a recognised board with minimum 60% are eligible to appear for examination but relaxation in aggregate and age limit for SC/ST candidates.

The upper age limit for general and OBC candidates is 25 years. The candidates can apply for examination but can pay through NEFT or through speed post. For more information about it visit at www.niser.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?