26th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Vidya1646

Can I appear for SET (Zoology) exam after having completed M.Sc in applied Microbiology and B.Ed in Natural Science?

Hello Sir, I want to know that Am I eligible to appear for SET (Zoology) exam after having completed M.Sc in applied Microbiology, B.Ed in Natural Science and B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and Biochemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years papers of SET exam for life insurance subject? I have completing 3rd semester in MSc Microbiology
  2. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  3. Which is best M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc applied microbiology?
  4. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  5. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  9. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursuing M.Sc in Zoology but completed B.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  11. Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  13. Details regarding MSc in Applied Microbiology? What is the syllabus of it?
  14. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  15. Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?
  16. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  17. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
28th October 2016, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for SET (Zoology) exam after having completed M.Sc in applied Microbiology and B.Ed in Natural Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya1646 View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know that Am I eligible to appear for SET (Zoology) exam after having completed M.Sc in applied Microbiology, B.Ed in Natural Science and B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and Biochemistry?
Yes, you are eligible for SET exam in Zoology.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for SET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
4th December 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for SET (Zoology) exam after having completed M.Sc in applied Microbiology and B.Ed in Natural Science?

Hello sir. Can i apply for SET exam(kerala)after completing Bsc. zoology,msc. microbiology,B.Ed in natural science
29th November 2022, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed msc biotechnology and BEd in natural science csn i write SET in zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?