29th April 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA in Tezpur if didn't studied Maths in 11th and 12th?

I want to say that I want to join MCA in Tezpur but i didn't take math in 11 and 12 class, but i took computer subject and i take math in BCA. Can i apply or appears in entrance exam for MCA. Thank you.

29th April 2017, 11:11 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA in Tezpur if didn't studied Maths in 11th and 12th?

To be eligible for admission to MCA in Tezpur University, eligibility criteria was given below:

Eligibility : BCA with atleast 50% marks or equavalent

To get admission candidates needs to qualify in the entrance examination.. Then only you are eligible to get admission to MCA in Tezpur University. MCA Course duration was 3 years.
29th April 2017, 11:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA in Tezpur if didn't studied Maths in 11th and 12th?

Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate Information Technology course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. B.C.A. qualified candidates can also pursue Master of Computer Application course. For getting admission in good college you have to crack MCA Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for MCA in Tezpur if didn't studied Maths in 11th and 12th.

Best M.C.A. Specializations

=> Application Software

=> Hardware Technology

=> Internet

=> Software Development

=> Systems Management
23rd March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I be able to do my bca /mca future studies in tezpur university without having my maths and computer science in both 10th and 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?