13th February 2021, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the NIOS 12th Biology exam if completed 12th PCM around 3 years ago?

Hi, I have completed my 12th PCM around 3 years ago. Now, I want to give NEET-UG. So, I can apply for the 12th Biology exam with an NIOS Board? Kindly help me to know about this immediately.

15th February 2021, 05:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the NIOS 12th Biology exam if completed 12th PCM around 3 years ago?

The acronym NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is a recognized board for secondary and senior secondary board examination. There is a scheme of on demand exam in NIOS. The certificates of this board is accepted and valid for competitive exams like JEE, NEET etc.

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This is the competitive exam for admission in MBBS course in government colleges. The minimum academic qualification required is 12th passed with PCB subjects and minimum of 50% marks in board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?