1st April 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?

hy i am thirty years old. iam doing m.a english.after that i will do m.ed. i want to know that after m.ed can i apply for a government teacher job

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?
  2. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  4. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?
  6. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  7. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  8. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  9. What is the qualification required to apply for government job in textile sector?
  10. Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  12. Can I get a job in UPSC being a B.E.(E&TC) graduate? Job opportunities in Government Sector?
  13. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job at the age of 40 years?
  16. After B.Tech am I eligible for the government Teacher job?
  17. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  18. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
4th April 2011, 04:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?

If you want to go into teaching field you need to clear the NET. For that you need to complete M.A. You can appear when you are in the final semester too. You need not necessarily go for M.Ed. But it will be an added advantage in your career.
29th April 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?

can i apply for teacher job after completing MA
8th November 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

can I get office job on M.Com,M.Ed basis as I m not interested in teaching students???????
Plz help I dont want to waste my B.Ed and M.Ed education as well............
15th January 2012, 07:55 PM
abhisek.sonu

If you want to go into teaching field you need to clear the NET. For that you need to complete M.A. You can appear when you are in the final semester too. You need not necessarily go for M.Ed. But it will be an added advantage in your career.
20th June 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for primary teacher after doing b.ed ?I also wants to know will it be possible for me to become a tgt as i have only 40% marks in graduation and 50% marks in post graduation
20th June 2012, 10:48 PM
jayshree bacchav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hy i am thirty years old. iam doing m.a english.after that i will do m.ed. i want to know that after m.ed can i apply for a government teacher job

Yes surely you can apply for Government job.
22nd August 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I did M.SC.(mathematics) regular with 46% & M.ED.corresponding with 56% . Can illegible for UGC test to enter in a govt. education colleges ?
27th December 2012, 06:25 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

DEAR FRIEND,
IF YOU WANT APPLY GOVERNMENT TEACHER JOBS THAN YOU CAN SURE APPLY FOR THESE JOB. M.ED IS MADE FOR THE GOVERNMENT TEACHER JOBS. BUT IT WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGES IN YOUR CARIER

with best wishes of Makes 25.
8th January 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

im graduate and done e.c.c.e from ignou and done ptt from pvt insitute i want to know how can i get govt nursery teacher job please give me the right answer
13th June 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.s in education. B.S is equla to M.A. I want to teach in elemantry classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?