14th October 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?

i am a commerce student studying in 12 cbse. i want to do my CA and MBA from abroad. tel me the good universites for that. will i have to give some entrance exams to acquire full scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy with full scholarship in Abroad if pursuing B.Pharmacy in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  3. Any exams which can help me to get admission in the universities abroad after completing B.Arch for PG? Do they provide any scholarships?
  4. Is it possible to apply for Ph.D course in US with scholarship?
  5. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  6. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  7. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  8. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarships for Biochemistry postgraduate? -- [New]
  9. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  12. From which country to do MBA abroad? Scholarships to do MBA abroad?
  13. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  14. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  16. Can I get scholarship after securing 76 percent in Class 12?
  17. Which exams to be taken up for MBA from India as well as Abroad?
  18. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
22nd November 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?

I want to do my CA from UK, what should i do for this........ If yes then there are any entrance exam related to it.?
28th June 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?

I want to study abroad n my parents cnt afford a large amt so I want to go on scholarship basis.
I am a commerce student n I want to do a gud course
What I am thinking is to do ca.
So plzz suggest me is it gud or I should do any other course??
N plzz do tell if I hv to appear for any entrance exam??
19th August 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue BMW from abroad through scholarship please do let me know about the college
17th September 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a studend of 1 commerce. I have scored a nasa medal . I want to do CA . Pls tell me which abroad or indian institution is best for CA. I have a great tension about my future. I want to secure my future , want to stand on my legs. Pls guide me. Pls pls pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?