13th May 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend the counselling after getting low marks in TANCET 2015?

If I get the low marks in tancet 2015 exam means also means I can attend the counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. When does the TANCET MCA counseling start? Is it true that UG%+TANCET marks will be calculated for admission?
  2. Prerequisites of attending VITEEE 2015 counselling?
  3. In which college I will get admission through counselling if scored 41.450 marks in TANCET-ME? Expected rank on this marks?
  4. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  6. Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.E from Vinayaka Mission University
  7. Expected marks required in TANCET 2015 for admission in Structural Engineering?
  8. What are the requirements for counselling in GCT TANCET MBA Counselling?
  9. In which college I will get admission through counselling if scored 47 marks in TANCET-MBA?
  10. An I eligible for BITSAT 2015 and JEE Main and Advanced 2015?
  11. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  12. How to apply for colleges after scoring low marks in MBA TANCET exam?
  13. How to apply for Counselling having scored 20.5 marks in TANCET Exam?
  14. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET?
  15. Is it necessary to write TANCET/PGCET 2015 if qualified GATE 2015?
  16. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  17. What is the date for TANCET M.E. counselling? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When will the TANCET MBA ranklist be released? Procedure for TANCET counseling and when will it be scheduled?
13th May 2015, 10:54 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I attend the counselling after getting low marks in TANCET 2015?

TANCET Counseling 2015

TANCET 2015 Counseling for MBA admission will start from the July last week or August first week of 2015. As last year for the exam which was held in the month of March, counseling was held in the month of July. This year also we can expect the same thing as program courses will start from same month though there is a delay in examination date this year.

This year exams are on 16th for MCA and MBA and on 17th May 2015, it’s for M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan. Last year counseling started from July 31st till August 14th, 2014. Previously 9000+ candidates were shortlisted from 27k+ applicants for the counseling rounds.

You need to pass the cut off in order to get shortlisted for counseling rounds in TANCET. Once you are shortlisted you will be required to face GD PI rounds conducted by Anna University and other B Schools in Tamil Nadu who takes admission through TANCET score.

Note if you are writing Exam this year then there is a negative marking scheme of 1/5 for every wrong answer, so mark only those options on which you are sure of getting marks.

Last year's cut off!
  • For Open category: 35.50
  • For Backward classes: 33.25
  • For SC: 23.50
  • For ST: 22.50
13th May 2015, 12:31 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Can I attend the counselling after getting low marks in TANCET 2015?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I get the low marks in tancet 2015 exam means also means I can attend the counselling?
You can fill form no doubt whatever marks you have got

But there can be waste of money and time if you don't have enough marks those can approach to your cutoff marks

So you must be very clear how many marks you are short of apply otherwise you can apply
13th May 2015, 05:49 PM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: Can I attend the counselling after getting low marks in TANCET 2015?

Well friend tancet exam is conducted for admission in mba.the counselling for this will start from last week of july or first week of august.
you need to clear the cut off of this exam to be eligible for the counselling.You should check for the cut off and plan according to that.
Last year cut off is as:
1.open category-35
2.obc-33
3.sc-23
4.st-22
Thank you
21st June 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark required to attend the counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?