8th June 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA course after 10th or 12th standard? Which one is better?

Can I do CA course after 10th or 12th standard? Which is better? Can you please give me the right suggestion on the same? I need to apply for the course but not sure when for now. Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thank you!

9th June 2017, 07:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA course after 10th or 12th standard? Which one is better?

As per the qualification and rules there are three stages in CA course:

1. CPT - You can register to the stage after clearing class 10th exam and you can get an application form from any branch office of ICAI. You can also get the all forms of ICAI from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

2. After clearing CPT, one has to register for IPCC stage. Application forms are available on http://icai.org.

3. After completing both groups of CA IPCC stage, one can register for final stage of CA course.

4. After clearing IPCC, one has get Through articleship with any CA.
9th June 2017, 09:22 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Can I do CA course after 10th or 12th standard? Which one is better?

You must need to apply for common proficiency test which is conducted by ICAI to do CA course.

Stages of CA

- CPT
- IPCC. >Group I
>Group II

Eligibility criteria for CA course:-

- Candidate must pass 10 + 2 or graduation from recognised University.
- Graduates / post graduate in commerce with 55% and other graduates and post graduates with 60% can also apply.
9th June 2017, 09:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CA course refers to Chartered Accountancy course which is a professional degree course with very good career scope.

Overall the CA course is divided into three stages which includes (i) Common Proficiency Test, (ii) Integrated Professional Competence Course and (iii) the final stage.

Now as far as you are are concerned about pursuing CA course after completion of Class 10th then I would like to let you know that to be eligible for CPT examination you need to have completed your Class 12th or must be in the final year of same from a recognized board and hence you need to complete your Class 12th to pursue CA course. Further I would also like to let you know that you can register for CPT exam while pursuing your Class 12th.

For more details regarding CA course and updates regarding examinations related to CA course you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
9th June 2017, 09:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CA course refers to Chartered Accountancy course which is a professional degree course with very good career scope.

Overall the CA course is divided into three stages which includes (i) Common Proficiency Test, (ii) Integrated Professional Competence Course and (iii) the final stage.

Now as far as you are are concerned about pursuing CA course after completion of Class 10th then I would like to let you know that to be eligible for CPT examination you need to have completed your Class 12th or must be in the final year of same from a recognized board and hence you need to complete your Class 12th to pursue CA course. Further I would also like to let you know that you can register for CPT exam while pursuing your Class 12th.

For more details regarding CA course and updates regarding examinations related to CA course you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
10th June 2017, 02:14 AM
help100%

One can pursue CA when he/she passes his/her 10+2 board exam, because minimum eligibility to appear in the CPT which is the first level of CA exam is HS pass, or if anyone who is a Grad then can directly appear in IPCC without qualifying CPT. So, you need to pass your HS to appear in CPT or pursue a career in chartered accountancy. So, start preparing for CPT after passing your secondary or matric, so that in your appearing you get qualified in CPT and get into the next stage of IPCC.
10th June 2017, 01:24 PM
jaiswal1996

All right,CA stands for CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.
And you can do CA after the 12th standard.For CA,you have to clear some exam given below:
•CPT
•IPCC
•IPCW
•CA FINAL
After clearing these mentioned exam,you will become CA
You can do CA from anywhere in India.It takes around 4.5 years.And you also have to complete your 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?