5th September 2013, 08:24 PM
kamapreet kaur

Can I do correspondence LLB in Punjab or Haryana?

Can i do correspondence LLB in punjab or Haryana...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for doing LLB correspondence? I want to do LLB from Punjab University
  2. What are the jobs for B.A students?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence course after passing M.Com, PGDHRD(MBA)
  4. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  5. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
  6. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence in Punjab? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to do LLB correspondence after B.A in punjab?
  9. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  10. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  11. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  13. How to do LLB correspondence after passing graduation in Arts from Punjab University? I have scored 43%
  14. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation -- [New]
  16. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  17. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  18. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
26th August 2017, 10:25 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do correspondence LLB in Punjab or Haryana?

If you want to get admission in LLB (Distance), then you must have clear that you are taking admission for not getting practice with Bar Council of India as LLB distance is not recognized by Bar Council of India. If you are CS professional, then LLB (Distance) is beneficial as most companies prefer to hire CS professional with expertise knowledge of law. There are limited career options that you can work on the basis of LLB (Distance). You can work as a Law Reporter, Legal Advisor, Business Consultant, Legal Analyst etc.

University For LLB (Distance) In Punjab and Haryana
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Kurukshetra University, Haryana

Steps For LLB (Distance) Admission to Guru Nanak Dev University
- Visit the site : www.gnduadmissions.org
- Click on link "Campus Admissions".
- Admission portal will open and click on "Registration Form".
- Select the course LLB (Distance) in which you are interested and Fill the registration details. Click on " Submit " button.
- In next step, Pay the application fee.
- After successful transaction, Click on "Fill Application Form" button and Fill the application form carefully.
- Click on "Submit" button to preview your filled details.
- Check the details and Click "Lock" button.
- You will get unique Application ID.
- Print the application and Bring it at the time of counselling.

Other University Offering LLB (Distance) Mode In India
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- Kashmir University
- Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Tamilnadu
- Banaras Hindu University, Banaras
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Visva Bharati University, West Bengal
- Kalinga University, Bhubaneswar
- SNDT University, Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?