14th March 2012, 11:45 AM
sandeep kumar duklan

How can I apply for the position of Sub-Inspector of Uttarakhand Police being an Ex-Serviceman?

i am ex service man , how can i apply for uttrakhand police . as a sun inspictor

28th March 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the position of Sub-Inspector of Uttarakhand Police being an Ex-Serviceman?

Wat is the maximum age of gen catory for the entrance of sub inspector test
30th June 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the position of Sub-Inspector of Uttarakhand Police being an Ex-Serviceman?

i am ex servicemen n i have complied my graduation how could apply for SI in uttrakhand Police
7th December 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How i can apply for sub inspector in uttrakhand police even iam serving in indian army
12th February 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I am an ex - serviceman how can apply sub inspector in uttrakhand police even iam serving in indian army ?
14th February 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I am ex-service man and my date of birth is 18 Jun 75. Can I apply for PCS exam in Uttrakhand up to 45 years of age or not?
16th March 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a serving soldier in indian army.My date of birth is 10Dec1986. Am i able to join uttrakhand police as a SI. If yes how?
6th April 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Iam ex army man.what is the eligibility for sub inspector in uttrakhand
23rd April 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for the position of sub inspector of uttarakhand police being an ex serviceman
24th April 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

how can i appply for si?
1st May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

qualification for si in uttrakhand police
4th May 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

sir my age is 22 and i completed my b.tech in IT branch..sir please tell me how i can apply in uttarakhand police for SI post..and tell me the age relaxation for general category
22nd September 2013, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I,m soon retire from Army & deep desire for the post of SI in Uttrankhand Police so.pls give me some tips & info how can I apply for this post . My dob is 30 jul 1979 , I completed my meture service (17 yrs) as a Army parson. I' native of Almora & my email is [email protected]
27th September 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I, Gopal Singh am retired from Indian Army after completion of 16 years of service and as a secondary carrier I want to join Uttrakhand Police as a Sub Inspector. My Date of Birth is 07 June 1977 and date of retirement is 31 Aug 2013. Sir can I apply for that post or not if yes than please tell me what is the right procedure and also tell me some guidelines to crack it. My email add is [email protected].

Regards.

Gopal Singh

Thank u
10th November 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any vacancies for Ex-serviceman for the position of Sub Inspector in Bihar Police Departm
28th December 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I want to become an IS officer in bihar police.sir please can u give me a right way to be a SI.my dream is that to be an police officer but now I am a indian soldier.........please give me some suggestion to join bihar police as an SI...my gmail address is [email protected]
Thank you..
14th January 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the age criteria for ex service man to apply for SI in uttarakhand police..?????
1st February 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Sub NS Rawat

Dear Sir,

I, NS Singh am retired from Indian Army after completion of 28 years of service and as a secondary carrier I want to join Uttrakhand Police as a Sub Inspector. My Date of Birth is 27 June 1969 and date of retirement is 31 May 2014. Sir can I apply for that post or not if yes than please tell me what is the right procedure and also tell me some guidelines to crack it. My email add is [email protected].

Regards.

Thank u

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-apply-position-sub-inspector-uttarakhand-police-being-ex-serviceman-665941.html#ixzz2s4RRuD3I
1st March 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submit sub inspector application form in uttarakhand police 2014 recruitment?
16th April 2014, 09:07 AM
S Panwar

Talking Re: How can I apply for the position of Sub-Inspector of Uttarakhand Police being an Ex-Serviceman?

What is the eligibiligy of SI for an ex army person or for aserving person serving in army
17th May 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

pl tell me about police services for ex-serviceman i.e. SI, ARTO, etc bcz i,ll soon get retired from Army. My e-mail add is [email protected].
3rd July 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

how may I applly for a sub inspector post in uttarakhand police? How may I get application form for the same pradeep kumar
19th May 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir my dob is 26 april 1991 and I am serving in indian army as a soldier but I am interested in bihar police officer for the post of SI, how can I join please give me some right way and suggestion for it......plzzzzzzzz sir help me plzzzzzzzz
25th June 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir'
I subedar Daya Krishan retired from Indian army as a cipher JCO and now I want to join in raw or CBI. please tell me how can I join in above dept please brief me in detail
22nd August 2015, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I am retiring as jco from army after 30 yes with 48 years of age. can I be eligible for the post of SI in uytrakhand police
31st July 2016, 11:30 AM
Madan Chand

I am soon retiring from army after 17 years with 37 year of age. can I be eligible for the post of SI in Uttarakhand police.please help me.my email is'' [email protected]
26th August 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

My name is Mr Sandeep Thapa n retiring from Indian Army . Dedicated 18 yrs of service in Army N retiring on 31 Aug 2017. I'am keen to apply for SI post in Uttarakhand police. I kindly request you to give me a guidelines about the procedure to apply for the above said post in Uttarakhand Police. My email Id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?