13th January 2018, 10:21 AM
Ashok musle

Can I do Diploma in Hotel Management directly after completion of 10th standard?

Is there any institution which proved Diploma in Hotel Management? If yes, please list the name of those colleges. And, also let me know if I can apply for this Diploma directly after completion of my 10th or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  3. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  8. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  9. Scope of Hotel Management Diploma on 10th basis in Abroad? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  12. Can i study Hotel Management in Canada directly after 10th?
  13. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  14. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management if completed 10th standard?
  17. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  18. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
15th January 2018, 05:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Hotel Management directly after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, you can pursue diploma in Catering & Hotel Administration after 10th standard but this course will not give you better perspective in future.

So, I suggest you to complete your higher secondary education, then after that you can apply for National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Test. After clearing this examination you will get admission in top most Hotel Management College of India.

Colleges offering this course after 10th:-

Jindal School of Hotel Management, Vadodara
College of Hospitality Administration, Jaipur
UEI Global, Ludhiana
15th January 2018, 06:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Hotel Management directly after completion of 10th standard?

You are eligible to pursue Diploma in Hotel Management after passing 10th.
You can get direct admission also and also by entrance examination.

List of colleges to pursue Diploma in Hotel Management are as follows:-
SAMS Varanasi, UP
A-IHM Institute of Hotel Management, UP
NSHM School of Hotel Management, West Bengal
Abasaheb Parvekar College, Maharashtra
Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology, Bihar
Academy for Catering Technology, Kerala
Adi Nalanda Institute of Hotel Management, WB
AND Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?