26th August 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc Mathematics after dong B.A General, Degree course in EIILAM Sikkim University

I have done BA General, degree course in EIIlam Sikkim University. Can I do M.Sc mathematics in any of the recognized universities? Please reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  2. Is open university system from EIILAM university UGC approved?
  3. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for software job with EIILAM University distance B.Com course
  5. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  6. Is sikkim manipal university degree valid for IAS exam?
  7. How to do correspondence course in MCA?
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply in government sector job after doing B.Tech in EIILAM university in Mechanical engineering
  10. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  11. What is the fee structure of Sikkim Manipal University for MBBS in general category?
  12. Scope of MSc(IT) in distance learning mode from Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  14. Is it a good decision to get a graduate degree under SMU?
  15. Can I take admission in MCA in Sikkim Manipal University distance education after passing BSc with mathematics, physics, chemistry
  16. Which are the colleges offering distance learning of Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  18. Is EIILM university Sikkim UGC approved in M.A English
29th April 2013, 11:40 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MSc Mathematics after dong B.A General, Degree course in EIILAM Sikkim University

Dear Friend,
You must note that in order to pursue the M.Sc Mathematics Degree you must completed any one of the following degree B.Sc.(Math) / B.Math / B.Statistics / B.E. / B.Tech.

But as you had mentioned that you have completed your B.A General Degree so you are not eligible for it as its doesn't co-related with M.Sc Mathematics and also its not eligible for the course.Beside this don't be upset there are lots of things and lots of course which you can do further what happen if you are not eligible for the one.

And,Regarding EIILM University so you may visit below to clear your rest all other queries regarding the Eligibility criteria:-
www.eiilmuniversity.ac.in
21st March 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Mathematics after dong B.A General, Degree course in EIILAM Sikkim University

i have done mcom now i want to do ba with maths can i do? if yes from where?
31st July 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i have done simple BA,can i do MSC mathematics from Punjab university?please reply me soon.
16th August 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i have passed ba with general math frm bzu multan. can i do msc math frm any univ of pak?
21st August 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO M.SC MATHEMATICS AT IITB AFTER B.A MATHEMATICS HONOURS ?
30th September 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.a. with math .After completing b.am can I do MSc with math

please answer me
25th March 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MAc maths after doing my b.a. general degree as I have more interest in maths. Please answer me
1st October 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I do MSc Mathematics after dong B.A General, Degree course in EIILAM Sikkim University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing b.a. with math .After completing b.am can I do MSc with math

please answer me
Yes you can go for msc....But you must qualify the eligibility i.e minimum 55%in tour graduation....
1st December 2019, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Msc maths after doing BA with main subject math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?