12th August 2011, 04:30 PM
chitra ramchandran

Can I do MSc in Maths/Computer Science in Private? What is the eligibility for this?

can i do m.sc in maths/computer science in private? if yes den wat is the eligibility for dis.?pl reply me soon..

28th September 2011, 02:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Maths/Computer Science in Private? What is the eligibility for this?

Yes you go in for postgraduate courses in distance. There are several institutes or universities which offer these courses in distance. Hence you can identify any of the most suitable and reputed university or institute and join for the post graduate course. The eligibility for joining the M.Sc course is that you must be B.Sc graduate in the same subject area. This should be taken from a reputed and recognized institute. You should also have around 50% of marks in the graduation.
26th December 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Maths/Computer Science in Private? What is the eligibility for this?

Can i do M.sc. private if my B.sc percentage is 47% and if yes then please give me the detail about any jabalpur college.
21st February 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

can i do the msc in computer scinence in private manner , I am completed ny graduation in computer science also due to my job
I am not attende class 1000 hrs to 1800 hrs therfore please give university /college details to permit to complete my msc in computer science
5th June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc private in maths so give me information about indore colleges
2nd July 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my job,with job i want to study msc math privately,how? i dnt have clj in my city
17th September 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Please tell about gov and priate degree colleges which persue msc maths private in bdn and bareilly
25th March 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.tech and wish to take up Msc(IT) now but from private college. Could you please send info about possible colleges in Delhi and information about same
19th February 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc double math from Punjab University lahor. Now I want to take admission in msc math from Punjab University privately. But I don't have any information about subjects especially selective subjects. Please help me
8th September 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

While doing b. ed can i do my m.sc in chemistry in private and from which clg around raipur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?