16th September 2020, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I do my graduation again after dropping in first semester of B.Sc degree course??

I dropped out of B.Sc Agriculture for NEET preparation but couldn't crack it. There was no choice so I had to get admission to B.Sc Computer Science because I didn't appear for state CET. But I wasn't satisfied so I want to do B.Sc Agriculture again through state CET this year by dropping it. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Agriculture again?

20th September 2020, 09:14 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my graduation again after dropping in first semester of B.Sc degree course??

Yes, you can definitely restart your B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course if you hold the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course even if you have dropped out or have completed any other degree course as all that matters for pursuing a degree course is the minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue the same degree course and one satisfying the same is certainly eligible to pursue the same degree course.
20th September 2020, 03:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my graduation again after dropping in first semester of B.Sc degree course??

You can pursue B.Sc Agriculture course. It is four year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

Candidates after qualifying in entrance exam are eligible for the admission in the course in various institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?