24th December 2012, 06:43 PM
vks2708

Can I be eligible for the post of assistant professor after having masters in Mathematics with 51%

I have masters in mathematics with 51% and B.Ed with 69% and M.A. (Education) with 62% marks.

If I clear NET (Education) will I become eligible for post of assistant professor (teaching mathematics)

1st May 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the post of assistant professor after having masters in Mathematics with 51%

MA FIRST AND NET QUALIFIED BUT BA THIRD.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ASSITANT PROFESSOR
14th July 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for the post of assistant professor after having masters in Mathematics with 51%

i have completed my M.SC am i eligible to apply for the post assistant prof. in engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?