5th June 2011, 10:45 PM
anandhu.m

Can I get admission in any good college after securing 49829 rank in AIEEE?

Sir my all india rank is 49829 (gen catgry). Can i get admission in any collage in india in any allotment.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  2. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  3. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  4. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  5. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  6. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  7. Which college will I get after securing a rank of 53000 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get into good college after securing a rank of 44000 in AIEEE and a rank of 1345 state rank?
  9. Can I get admission in good NIT after securing state rank of 45 in AIEEE?
  10. Can I get admission in any college after securing overall rank of 236944 in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get any government college of AIEEE after securing 319560 AIR?
  12. How to get a good architecture college under AIEEE?
  13. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  14. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which college can I get admission after securing 1782 rank in AIEEE along with sports achievements?
  16. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  17. How much rank in AIEEE get me admission in good B.Arch colleges? -- [New]
  18. Will I get a reputed college after securing an AIEEE rank of 129977?
5th April 2012, 12:37 AM
saurav saraff

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good college after securing 49829 rank in AIEEE?

That is not too bad rank.You can try for any NITs in the 'Home State' quota.You can get ceremic engineering or IT or even metallurgy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?