13th June 2012, 02:01 PM
sonu.abhishek

Can I get admission in BMS or National Institute of engineering in electronics after scoring 4300 rank?

sir can i get ADMISSION IN BMS or NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS I GET 4300 RANK

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 4300 rank?
  2. Any chance to get in any college for Civil engineering,CS,ETC,Electrical after scoring 2351 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  4. Will I get admission in AIEEE institute after scoring a rank of 3 Lakh under ST category?
  5. List of GATE colleges allotted according to the marks?
  6. With an AIR of 4300 can I get into NIT in OBC category?
  7. List of NIT colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the best colleges in Karnataka? I am a 2nd year PUC student in PCMB
  9. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th? Which are the colleges?
  10. Is there a difference between in AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th standard? Which colleges offer AIEEE?
  11. Any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  12. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  13. Is it possible to get admissions in Electrical and Electronics Engineering after scoring 3800 rank in AIEEE exam? Admission procedure of it?
  14. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information?
  15. Which are the best colleges that I can apply for with a score of 498, marks of 45.33 and a rank of 4300 in GATE Exam?
  16. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  17. How much should I secure in AIEEE to get a seat in NIT college?
  18. Which college is good for both M.E. and M.Tech in civil in Karnataka? -- [New]
12th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in BMS or National Institute of engineering in electronics after scoring 4300 rank?

Sir

If it's National Institute of Technology and you have secured 4300 rank
You would get a seat sure shot..!!

Advice:- Try YMCA , DCRUST (Main campus) , IIIT-D

All the best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?