5th June 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in LPU after scoring 93% in 12th board exam

Can i get addmission in LPU if i have scored 93% in +2 board examination but have not given enterences?

6th June 2015, 08:13 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can i get admission in LPU after scoring 93% in 12th board exam

Theoretically no you can't get admission without entrance exam but practically may be you will get admission because its an private university they provides admission to each candidate who wanna join them ,it doesn't matters for them how many marks you got in 12th board exams , entrance exam or even you appear in the entrance exam or not , so i suggests you visit the university and tell them all issue remember one thing visit the university with you parents. there are few chances that may be they will provide you admission
6th June 2015, 11:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in LPU after scoring 93% in 12th board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get addmission in LPU if i have scored 93% in +2 board examination but have not given enterences?
You have scored 93% in 12th standard so you are eligible for admission in B.Tech/BBA/BCA etc.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for LPU admission.

But your age should be above 18 years.
6th June 2015, 01:58 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get admission in LPU after scoring 93% in 12th board exam

There are some basis on which LPU takes admission. The complete procedure has been described in two pdf files which is being attached along with this answer. Please have a look at them. it contains all the information that you would require for the admission point of view-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Basis_of_Qualifying_Exam.pdf(2.05 MB, 38 views)
File Type: pdf Basis_of_Written_Test_and_Interview.pdf(1.59 MB, 42 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?