24th December 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NDA being a female of 18 years?

i have PCM in 12th and can i get admission in NDA . Since only boys are eligible for NDA.????

25th December 2011, 09:33 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in NDA being a female of 18 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have PCM in 12th and can i get admission in NDA . Since only boys are eligible for NDA.????

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Am afraid that you are not eligible for NDA exam as a female candidate.

-> I have attached the detailed eligibility criteria for NDA exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> To get more information about the exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do.So start DOING
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA eligibility.pdf(50.7 KB, 86 views)
25th December 2011, 06:55 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NDA being a female of 18 years?

dear friend,
No , my friend you are not eligible for NDA exam..

Because you are female, and female candidates are not eligible for NDA exam..

Only unmarried male candidates can apply for NDA exam.

But if you still want to join in defense then go for your graduation course first..

After which you can appear in CDS exam..

Through CDS exam you can apply for defense..

All the best.
25th December 2011, 08:05 PM
jeo-rocks

SORRY DEAR ONLY MALE CANDIDATES APPLICABLE FOR THIS EXAM.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA

A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.

Educational Qualifications :

For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply.

Physical Standards :

Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination as per guidelines given :
22nd February 2012, 12:34 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Sorry, girls cannot take admission in NDA.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy conducted twice in a year by UPSC.

The eligibility criteria for NDA is given below :
1. The candidate must be an Indian.
2. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
3. The age limit is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this education forum and discussion website.
27th December 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Indian Air Force in flying branch being a female?
17th December 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

HELLO AM JAMES FROM IMO STATE LAST YEAR I GOT MY ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY AND YOU ALL MY FRIEND THAT IS LOOKING FOR ADMISSION MY ADVICE FOR YOU ALL TO BECAREFULL NO WHO YOU CALL FOR HELP IF YOU REALLY NEED HELP YOU HAVE TO CONTACT GENERAL IBARN FOR COMPLAINS,HELP/ ADMISSION ASSISTANCE OR TO GET YOUR NDA FORM FOR 2014/2015 CALL HIS NUMBER ON 07032076032
17th December 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

HELLO AM JAMES FROM IMO STATE LAST YEAR I GOT MY ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY AND YOU ALL MY FRIEND THAT IS LOOKING FOR ADMISSION MY ADVICE FOR YOU ALL TO BECAREFULL NO WHO YOU CALL FOR HELP IF YOU REALLY NEED HELP YOU HAVE TO CONTACT GENERAL IBARN FOR COMPLAINS,HELP/ ADMISSION ASSISTANCE OR TO GET YOUR NDA FORM FOR 2014/2015 CALL HIS NUMBER ON 07032076032
26th February 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

HELLO AM AMINA FROM KADUNA STATE. LAST YEAR I GOT MY ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY, AND YOU ALL MY FRIEND, THAT IS LOOKING FOR ADMISSION MY ADVICE FOR YOU ALL TO BE CAREFULL NO WHO YOU CALL FOR HELP IF YOU REALLY NEED HELP YOU HAVE TO CONTACT, MAJOR GENERAL OLUCOLADE CHRIS, [D.R.T] FOR COMPLAINS,HELP/IN ANY FORCE OF YOUR CHOICE IS THERE TO ASSIST YOU OR TO GET YOUR NDA FORM FOR 2014/2015 CALL HIS NUMBER ON 08038430474
26th May 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Nigerian Defence Academy admission 2015/2016 is presently on. For help or assistance to get into NDA contact General yakubu on 09090787073. for urgent help THANK YOU.
4th July 2015, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

Am Dr majoy patrick adelekula the admission processor officer NDA KADUNA I want to use this medium to inform all candidate that are sicking for admission in to NDA KADUNA should kindly contact this number 23408159173915 for more information on registration process and guidelines on how you can gain successful admission into NDA college KADUNA.

warmest regards%u2019
30th July 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Nigerian Defence Academy, Nigeria Air Force, Nigeria Police Academy. Admission 2015/2016 is presently on. For help or assistance to get into any of them contact General yakubu on 09090787073. for urgent help THANK YOU.
28th January 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to say a big thanks to major ALIYU,who help me secured my admission into the NDA last year in the 67th regular course which my name was at the first batch that was released.daddy may thy lord reward you sir for your kindness,for any asistance in this 68th regular course call him on ( 08114498954 )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?