11th June 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Diploma in Gujarat on 10th basis or not?

I have passed 10th in Gujarat state and then got admission in 12th science in Maharashtra. I got less marks in 12th, so i can go to diploma in 10th basis or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  2. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  4. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  5. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  7. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  8. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
  10. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  11. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  12. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  13. Procedure of doing diploma in Pharmacy after passing 10th?
  14. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  15. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
  16. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  17. What is the qualification required for Polytechnic?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
11th June 2016, 08:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma in Gujarat on 10th basis or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th in Gujarat state and then got admission in 12th science in Maharashtra. I got less marks in 12th, so i can go to diploma in 10th basis or not?
Yes, you will get admission in diploma course through 10th standard.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
11th June 2016, 09:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Gujarat on the basis of 10th class.

On the basis of 10th class the duration of diploma course is three years.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** SHRI K. J. POLYTECHNIC
Old National Highway,
Bholav Rest House,
Bharuch-392002.
Tel.: (02642) 246402

** K. D. POLYTECHNIC
Opposite T.B.Hospital,
North Gujarat University
Road, Patan – 384265.
Tel.: (02766) 220419

** R. C. TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
Opposite Gujarat High Court,
S. G. Highway, Sola,
Ahmedabad – 380 060.
Tel.: (079) 27664785

** GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC
Ambavadi,
Ahmedabad – 380 015.
Tel.: (079) 26301285
11th June 2016, 09:55 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue diploma on the basis of 10th standard. Duration of this diploma will be three years. You can give any state level DET (Diploma Entrance Test) which will cater you government polytechnic college. Seats in government polytechnic colleges are limited. So many scholorship programme also occur in these colleges at regular intervals.
>>Since you have completed your 12th standard and you want to take admission on the basis of 10th standard.
Beside all other documents, you must have affidavit of gap years with some genuine reason mentioned on it signed by district magistrate of your district is required at the time of admission.
11th June 2016, 10:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in Diploma course on basis of 10th standard in Gujarat Polytechnic colleges. Candidates who have passed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course.

Most of the colleges offer admission in Diploma course on basis of 10th standard board examination marks. Some top reputed Colleges/ Universities conducts an entrance examination on their own to offer admission in Diploma course to merit candidates of the entrance examination.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or ITI course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process. Since, you have completed your 12th standard from a recognised board, I suggest you to apply for direct admission to second year of Diploma course instead of applying for admission to first year Diploma course on basis of 10th standard.

For more details regarding direct admission to second year of Diploma course in Gujarat colleges, you can check at http://gujdiploma.nic.in/GujDiplomaC...w.aspx?page=86.
11th June 2016, 10:33 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes You can study diploma course after completing 10th class.

I am suggesting a list of some best diploma colleges of Gujarat in which you can try to get admission.

**Bhailabhai & Bhikhabai Institute Of Technology, Rajkot

**Birla Vishakarma Mahavidyalaya (Polytechnic), Vallabh Vidynagar

**Govt. Engineering College, Bhuj
Government Polytechnic for Girl, Ahmedabad

**Government Polytechnic, Jamnagar

**Government Polytechnic, Gandhinagar.
11th June 2016, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to get admission in diploma course in polytechnic college is 10th standard. As you have completed your 12th but on the basis of tenth you are eligible to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Polytechnic College where you want to take admission in Diploma Course. Admission is given on the basis of rank obtained in the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?