13th December 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admitted into CAT after scoring 89% in 12th and 7.3 in B.Tech

sir i got 91% in 10th and 89% in 12th and 7.3 in btech.can i get admitted into cat if i get a good score in cat

24th May 2014, 09:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admitted into CAT after scoring 89% in 12th and 7.3 in B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 91% in 10th and 89% in 12th and 7.3 in btech.can i get admitted into cat if i get a good score in cat
Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) for the admission in MBA course.This examination is conducted in the month of November and December.

CAT exam is required 50% marks in graduation degree .Your degree must be recognized .For SC/ST candidate marks required is 45% .Final year candidate are eligible for CAT Exam .You can attempts here unlimited times , there is no restriction for attempts in CAT Exam .

You have completed B-Tech degree so you are eligible for CAT Exam .

As per my knowledge if you will try hard for cat exam then definitely ,you can got good score.

The exam timing for CAT is 140 minutes. There will also be a penalty for wrong answer so at least try to answer those questions which you know. There are 60 questions in the test.

Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation- 70 mins- 30 Questions
Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning - 70 mins- 30 Questions

Selection procedure of CAT Exam is of two steps in which first step is written test.After clearance of written examination you will have to attend personnel interview.Some Institute conduct GD round in selection Process .

For more details about CAT exam you can visit to http://www.catiim.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?