23rd December 2011, 09:00 PM
vinod netha

Can I get into Navy through IPE marks of Intermediate without giving NDA Exam?

Can i get into navy through my IPE marks in intermidiate without NDA exam?
reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks I have to score to secure rank below 10000 in EAMCET if secured 80% in IPE Intermediate?
  2. How many years are required to join Navy after giving NDA? What is the fee structure?
  3. NDA coaching along with intermediate studies for meritorious student?
  4. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
  5. List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad, Guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam?
  6. IPE weightage for BITSAT?
  7. How to get medical seat in Guntur Medical College after scoring 128 marks in EAMCET and 592/600 in IPE intermediate?
  8. How to join Indian Military Service after passing +2?
  9. How should i join Defence after passing diploma in ECE?
  10. Important question papers for Intermediate ,IPE, EAMCET and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  12. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
  13. In which engineering college can I get on the basis of IPE marks(93%)?
  14. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th with interarts with Maths?
  15. Is there any diploma course available in Air Force after completing 12th
  16. Can I take admission in intermediate without giving foundation exam?
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 89 marks in EAMCET and 23.6 marks in IPE? -- [New]
  18. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
23rd December 2011, 11:03 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Can I get into Navy through IPE marks of Intermediate without giving NDA Exam?

No , you cannot go to Navy without giving NDA exam, so its better to give NDA exam this year.
Some important dates for you:

-Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
-Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 30-01-2012
-Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012
24th December 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into Navy through IPE marks of Intermediate without giving NDA Exam?

Who is the best teacher of Reasoning,Math and English for bank PO and clerk in Patna city,,if you know about this matter then please as soon as possible suggest me ???
29th March 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

is eamcet marks necessary for nda exam?
6th April 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

can i join navy directly wiyh intermediate mares?
7th April 2012, 12:26 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

You don't have a chance to enter into the INDIAN NAVY with your IPE marks.you have to definitely write the NDA exam and if you are selected in the written examination,you will be called for s.s.b. ,followed by a medical test.

all the best

GOUTHAM.
17th June 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i am interested in airforce ,my exm marks in i.sc is 71% wat can i do 4 this .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?