18th November 2012, 03:59 PM
sayli sanjay deshmukh

Can I get a job in ISRO after BSc Physics? What is the criteria for it?

Can I get the Job in ISRO after B.Sc Physics and what'll be the criteria for that?

24th February 2013, 09:55 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after BSc Physics? What is the criteria for it?

Job opportunities will be updates for ISRO IN http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx

CURRENTLY there appears to be no recruitement. Please check this link regularly, there will be recruitements from ISRO
25th February 2013, 12:19 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after BSc Physics? What is the criteria for it?

NO, you cannot apply to the ISRO exams with just your qualifications B.SC physics

Currently ISRO has advertised the vacancies for the below posts:
Scientists/Engineers-Civil
Scientists/Engineers-Electrical
Scientists/Engineers-Refrigeration

Eligibilty to apply is:
BE/BTECH in relevant stream of engineering with minimum aggregate of 65% marks

Age- Maximum age to apply for the General Candidates is 35 years
OBC can apply till 38 years
SC/ST can apply till 40 years
8th May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I need a job. I done my b.sc physics with 60 percentage. Pls help me..
20th June 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job in isro after completing bsc physics?
19th July 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Now a days "Quality" doesn't matter,Only marks matter.A Bsc.First Class Graduate is not so Pink-tammered.Completing B.Tech with just a name doesnt make any body
Knowledgeous.In mah state a simple 9 year boy has invented a device which doesn't even make any link with Great Scientists of Universe.Even NASA scientists took that boy in NASA to describe them.Is that Boy B.E./B.Tech???????????? Hell goes to all Degrees.Matters really is How much You are.That sort of un-pacekment think those niggas say are full of shit
28th January 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Currently Iam studying in 12th standard.Can I get a job in isro after bsc maths?can I became a scientist in isro after msc?can u say the way I can get a job in isro without a btech?
20th April 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 now. Can i get a job in ISRO after physics honours in physics or i should go for the the three i. e. Physics, chemistry and maths
22nd April 2016, 01:49 AM
shayasmk

There will be exams for each recruitement in isro. You will have to check there career section.

http://www.isro.gov.in/careers

Jobs cannot be assured always for specific degree student. But wait for ISRO advertisment to get such a recruitement.

I suggest you to take masters degree, which actually would be helpful to you

Thanks
20th May 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I'm a PCM student and I'm not sure about my career. I just want a job with 1lake salary per month or any defense or police related job.
Help me to this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?