12th June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I give compartmental exam in Maths?

hai sir/ma'am,
plz kindly tell me that if i give the compartmental exam in maths ,will i be eligible to give my medical exams ? i mean what would be beneficial for me, to give the compartmental exams or to give my boards once again the next year??????
plzzz kindly help me out here> i"ll be gratefull to you for this.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for compartmental? I have failed in Maths
  2. Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?
  3. Can I give compartmental exam after failing in 2 subjects in Physics and Maths? Can I give Re-Board next year?
  4. Can I give the improvement exam for both compartmental and non-compartmental papers?
  5. What is the date of 2nd compartment?
  6. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  7. What should I do if school deny my admission after failing in Class 12th? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for counseling of AIEEE after scoring 815 in AIEEE or should I wait for my CBSE compartmental?
  9. How much marks are required to pass in compartmental exam? When will be the exam?
  10. Can I get promoted to 12th standard and appear in compartment exam if failed in 11th Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When the Compartmental exam of 12th NIOS will be held?
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 12th Physics through compartmental exam?
  13. SCRA 2015 exam eligibility for compartmental student
  14. Top Commerce Colleges in India for B.Com, B.Com(H), BBA? Which are the the top most business schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I appear for AIPMT? I have failed in 1st time compartmental exam
  16. Can I get admission in MBBS after passing 12th? What is the lowest rate for the course?
  17. Even if I pass the compartmental in July, will I be eligible for AIPMT?
  18. Will I get admission in Medical college if got compartmental in Maths?
26th August 2013, 03:55 PM
neeraj1000

Default Re: Can I give compartmental exam in Maths?

Since you have got compartment in maths. So it will be benificil for you to give board once more. As every institute want good marks in boards. Moreover you can build you basics by doing board once more and you will have good marks.
So i will sugest you to give board once more.
26th August 2013, 03:57 PM
neeraj1000

Since you have got compartment in maths. So it will be benificil for you to give board once more. As every institute want good marks in boards. Moreover you can build you basics by doing board once more and you will have good marks.
1st September 2013, 12:46 AM
maruthidevi

[Since you have got compartment in maths. So it will be benificil for you to give board once more. As every institute want good marks in boards. Moreover you can build you basics by doing board once more and you will have good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?