20th August 2012, 10:05 PM
pulikanti joshna

Can I give an opportunity to join a job after completion of engineering through Army

dear sir/madam

i am girl studying 10+2 class in maths, physics,chemistry and can i have opportunity to join job after completion of engineering through ARMY

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  2. How can I join Army after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this?
  3. List of the entrance exams to join Army? Where can I get a job?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  5. How to join Army after completion of BA course?
  6. How can I join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class being a Girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which subject is more easier after 10th?
  8. How to join Indian Army as Nursing Staff after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate? -- [New]
  10. Can I get an opportunity to join Indian Army?
  11. How to join Indian Army after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. How to join in Indian Army after the completion of BE course?
  13. What is the opportunity to get a job after dong B.Teech in Agriculture Engineering? What is the salary?
  14. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  15. What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate?
  16. Will there be any Job Opportunities after the completion of B-Pharmacy in Army?
  17. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  18. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
9th May 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give an opportunity to join a job after completion of engineering through Army

Can a 32 years old B.com graduate join Army?
21st October 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give an opportunity to join a job after completion of engineering through Army

Dear sir,

I am completed my MSc. Physics. Is there any openings for Msc physics students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?