13th August 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for IAF X group? I have biology in 12th

Sir can I go for iaf x group ...if I I am having bio in 12th

16th July 2014, 03:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I go for IAF X group? I have biology in 12th

In the Group 'X' (Technical) Trades, eligibility of the candidates are tested through English, Physics and Mathematics. The duration of written test will be 60 minutes and incase of Group 'X' (Education Instructor) Trades, there will be two papers of Objective and Descriptive. The Objective paper comprise of General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs. The Descriptive one test about the language comprehension. The duration of the exams will be 40 and 35 minutes respectively. Candidates clearing written test have to undergo Physical Fitness Test of 1.6 Km run within 8 minutes.
Candidates should be class 12 pass with minimum 50 per cent. The selection of Airman in the Indian Air Force is done by the CASB who carries out the selection and enrolment procedure through 14 Airmen Selection centres across India. These centres are under the direct functional control of CASB and supported by the respective Air Commands.
1st December 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E (EEE) Graduate. Born on 08-10-1993. May I join IAF X group. I am a ward of an ex-service man (Army)
1st December 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.E(EEE) Graduate, born on 08-10-1993 and also a ward of an Ex-Servicemen(Army).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?