25th December 2017, 02:07 PM
sarun000

Can I join Bank Clerk Job after retiring from Indian Army at the age of 39 years?

Sir I am a graduate with B.Sc in computer science. Currently I am in serving Indian army at the time of retirement, my age will be 39,so can I apply for bank clerk job. Reply me in my I’d [email protected]

25th December 2017, 10:23 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Can I join Bank Clerk Job after retiring from Indian Army at the age of 39 years?

Yes, as per the guidelines by IBPS (Indian Banking and Personnel Selection) you are eligible as the eligibility criteria for ex-serviceman is as follows :

Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
26th December 2017, 12:34 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Can I join Bank Clerk Job after retiring from Indian Army at the age of 39 years?

Yes, you can apply for bank clerk job at the age of 39 years under the category of Ex service man.
Ex servicemen are given age relaxation as per below
Total number of service rendered in defence plus 3 years.
Also maximum age at the time of application should not exceed 50 years.

Minimum education qualifications required for clerk job is graduation pass.
26th March 2021, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am graduate from Himachal Pradesh University as a private candidate. I have scored below 50 % aggregate. Can I eligible for the Job of Bank Clerk after retirement from Army. Please reply on my email id i.e. [email protected] please. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?