26th June 2012, 07:08 PM
sivaramakrishnarohini kum

Can I join CS course with 79% after 12th?

after +2 how can i join a cs course with 79%...please tell me can i do it

2nd July 2012, 09:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CS course with 79% after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivaramakrishnarohini kum View Post
after +2 how can i join a cs course with 79%...please tell me can i do it
For Company Secretary Course, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has not set any standard regarding the percentage of marks required in the qualifying examination. So basically, if a candidate have passed +2 level of examination from a recognized board, he/she may pursue the course irrespective of the marks obtained in the +2 examination.

Since you have qualified +2 level of examination, you can definitely pursue Company Secretary course and in order to do so, you will have to first of all enroll for the Foundation Program which will be followed by Executive Program, Professional Program and Management Training.

The admission is open throughout the year and for complete information, Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?