14th January 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Polytechnic after passing 10th ?

can i join to polytechnic after 10th pass?what is the corses?

4th August 2013, 12:52 AM
AVSK

Default Re: Can I join Polytechnic after passing 10th ?

Yes you are eligible to join polytechnic after passing your 10th class. This polytechnic course is for three years after which if you clear all your subjects you will be directly admitted in a college continuing your b.tech 2nd year.
4th August 2013, 01:31 AM
pratinishkrsingh

yes you can opt polythecnic after 10th but only when if you are comletely interested in science stream otherwise its a wrong decision opt polythecnic for further studies
4th August 2013, 11:38 AM
mwr

Yes you can study polytechnique after Completing 10th standard. For this you have to write Polytechnique entrance exam. After entrance exam polytechnique board publish rank according to the mark obtain by the students. After that counselling is take place to allot the seat to students.Different State polytechnique board organise different entrance exam. Usually the notification published on newspaper on the month of Nov-Dec. So please check official website/newspaper frequently.

These are the course offered by polytechnique board :-

1.Civil Engineering
2.Mechanical Engineering
3.Electrical Engineering
4.Automobile Engineering
5.Computer Science Engineering
6.Information Technology Engineering
6.Electronics & Tele communication Engineering
4th August 2013, 11:39 AM
mwr

Yes you can study polytechnique after Completing 10th standard. For this you have to write Polytechnique entrance exam. After entrance exam polytechnique board publish rank according to the mark obtain by the students. After that counselling is take place to allot the seat to students.Different State polytechnique board organise different entrance exam. Usually the notification published on newspaper on the month of Nov-Dec. So please check official website/newspaper frequently.

These are the course offered by polytechnique board :-

1.Civil Engineering
2.Mechanical Engineering
3.Electrical Engineering
4.Automobile Engineering
5.Computer Science Engineering
6.Information Technology Engineering
6.Electronics & Tele communication Engineering
4th August 2013, 11:17 PM
harinibaipa

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3059637]can i join to polytechnic after 10th pass?what is the corses?[/QUOTE
Dear guest
you can join in polytechnic after passing your 10th class in different polytechnic colleges in different streams in your state by qualifying the polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the state government...
all the best.....
21st May 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

If i take mechanical engineering in polytechnic college there will be bright future for me or not?
30th May 2015, 01:25 PM
alokyadav2607

Yes, you are eligible for join Polytechnic after passing 10th exam. For joining polytechnic, there is polytechnic entrance exam through which you can get admission in any college as your rank in entrance exam.
There are many streams with which you can do your polytechnic. These are;

1.Electrical
2.Electronics
3.Mechanical
4.Computer science
31st October 2015, 05:12 PM
Jitu888

Yes you can join polytechnic after 10th definitely.

For admission in polytechnic you must be appear for entrance exam which is conducted by engineering institutes.

You can apply for following polytechnic courses:
Mechanical engineering
Civil engineering
Automobile Engineering
Electrical engineering
Chemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?