22nd March 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat my class 12th with CBSE Board after completing it from UP Board? What is the procedure to get admission in CBSE Board?

Respected Sir, I had completed my class 12th from UP Board but I want to repeat my class 12th from CBSE Board now so I want to know can I repeat my class 12th with CBSE Board after completing it from UP Board? What is the procedure to get admission in CBSE Board? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th March 2017, 09:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat my class 12th with CBSE Board after completing it from UP Board? What is the procedure to get admission in CBSE Board?

You can repeat 10+2 board examination from Central Board of Secondary Education after completing it from Uttar Pradesh Board.

1. To appear for board exam, first stage is to get registered for it. Registration for 12th board exam is done in 11th standard where you need to specify your stream and choose subjects in 12th.

2. You can visit any CBSE affiliated school in your locality with 10th marksheet and other documents to get admission and register for board exam of 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?