13th October 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature in Ethiraj with 60%?

i have finished my B.A eng lit in ethiraj with 60% next can i take law in chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature with 60%?
  2. Can I do PG in IIT after doing English Literature in Ethiraj with 63.5%? How should I proceed?
  3. Complete procedure to apply for LLB after finishing BA in English? Duration of the LLB course?
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?
  5. Details to apply for law course after finishing B.A course? What is the eligibility needed for that course?
  6. Eligibility for post graduation in nit or iit? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  8. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  9. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  10. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  11. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  12. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  13. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  14. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  15. Am i eligible for IAS exam after finishing B.A English Literature with CA?
  16. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  17. Having 44.9% in English Literature can I get admission in 3 years LLB in Trivandrum? -- [New]
  18. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
4th December 2011, 12:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature in Ethiraj with 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished my B.A eng lit in ethiraj with 60% next can i take law in chennai
Hello friend,
Being a graduate, you will be eligible to apply for the 3 years LLB course.
To pursue law, the most important thing you should keep in your mind is that the university you select must be recognized by the Bar Council of India. Until and unless the university is not recognized by the same, its not worth pursuing LLB from that particular university.
So, basically, a candidate who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the +2 or other qualifying exam are eligible to pursue the course from most of the reputed and recognized university.
30th June 2012, 04:59 PM
md meraj patel

Default Re: Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature in Ethiraj with 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes u can take law degee after BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?