23rd April 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I write B.Com exam which I failed in the year 2006-09 under Calicut University?

I have appeared for the final year B.Com (Calicut University) in the year 2009 and I failed in two subjects that time. Can I re-write exams for those two papers separately now?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete my B.Com (Calicut University) now, which I left 12 years back?
  2. How can I write the B.Com final year exam of Calicut University?
  3. Do I have to repeat a year if failed in 2 subject of BCom(H) 2nd year? -- [New]
  4. One can reappear in +2 exam if he had failed in one subject 6 years ago?
  5. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. B.Com question papers of last 10 years and study materials for Calicut University for last 10 years?
  7. Last chance to write 3rd year BBA exam?
  8. What exams are allowed to write for 10th fail students?
  9. What is the exam date of 1st and 2nd semester B.Com of Calicut University?
  10. Can I write 2 failed subjects in advanced supplementary exam?
  11. How can I get transfer from Calicut University to another University?
  12. Information about HSSB entrance exam? I have failed in 12th science
  13. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?
  14. Whether a candidate is eligible to study F.Y.B.Com if failed in 12th Commerce?
  15. Can I write my B.Com final year exam after a Gap of 10 years? I have written my B.Com(from Osmania University) final year paper, but I failed in one subject, after that due to my health problem I did not wrote my exam
  16. If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I write the class 12th exam in 2018, if failed in 2015?
  18. Possibility to write practical exam of 12th Chemistry again if got failed last year? Who will conduct this exam?
7th May 2018, 09:27 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write B.Com exam which I failed in the year 2006-09 under Calicut University?

No, you are not eligible to write B.Com examinations now, which you have failed in the year 2008-09 under Calcutta university. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration to complete the course. The minimum duration of B.Com course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. With minimum duration or within maximum duration, the candidate has to complete the course to be eligible to get graduation degree certificate. Since, the maximum duration of B.Com course from the date you have taken admission is completed, you are not eligible to appear in B.Com examinations which you have failed in the year 2008-09 under Calcutta university.
7th August 2021, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write B.Com exam which I failed in the year 2006-09 under Calicut University?

Can I write B.A History exam which I failed in the year 2006-09 under Calicut University?
16th August 2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Can I write my bcom english exam in the year 2008- 2010
15th March 2022, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I completed my degree on the duration of 2004-2007.
But I failed in BA English Literature. Now I want to complete this. What can I do now?
23rd January 2023, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for the final year B.Com (Calicut University) in the year 2009 and I failed in two subjects that time. Can I re-write exams for those two papers separatly now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?