3rd November 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can a SC category student who has passed class 12th (BPC) apply for NISER?

Respected Sir, I am a SC category student and I have passed class 12th (BPC) and now I want to apply for NISER. I want to whether a SC category student who passed class 12th (BPC) apply for NISER or not? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th November 2017, 11:39 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a SC category student who has passed class 12th (BPC) apply for NISER?

NISER stands for National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) and being a Class 12th passed candidate with PCB group you are eligible for admission in NISER's School of Biological Science for pursuing integrated M.Sc degree course.

Further for admission in NISER you are required to appear and qualify National Entrance Screening Test (NEST). For appearing in the same examination your aggregate in your Class 12th board examination should be at least 55% as you are a SC category candidates. For general category candidates the minimum marks required is a 60%.

Also as you belong to SC category, your age must lie under 30 years for appearing in NEST.

For details regarding NISER admission procedure you can refer to the link www.niser.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?