27th January 2012, 04:56 PM
USHA RANJAN PAL

Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?

My daughter read in dav. School, patna, bihar. She is appearing class 12 from cbse, board. Is she entitle to get admission in tripura medical college.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  2. Will I get MBBS merit seat after securing 75212 rank in NEET?
  3. How can I join India Navy after completing graduation? I'm student of Hospital management in Tripura Medical college
  4. Chances of admission in government medical college in Tripura after passing from Assam Higher Secondary Board?
  5. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  6. How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?
  7. From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in Magadh Mahila College Patna after scoring 54% in BSc Physics? Which are the reputed colleges in Patna?
  9. Can I apply for Tripura Medical exam while being a West Bengal board student?
  10. Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College?
  11. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  12. What is the age limit to give MBBS entrance?
  13. What is the fee structure of Tripura Medical College for BDS and MBBS?
  14. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  15. Where can I tripura medical college form in Guwahati?
  16. Fee structure of Tripura Medical College?
  17. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Patna student is eligible for state quota admission in schools of Delhi? -- [New]
27th September 2015, 05:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?

Yes,a student from Patna can appear for Tripura Medical College exam .

Eligibility criteria to get admission in Tripura Medical College are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed the 12th class or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English from a recognized board.

-The candidate must have completed age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of application.

Syllabus for the exam will be based on the topics taught in class XI as well as Class XII .

Exam Pattern:

Language of Exam paper : English.

Time duration : 1 hours 30 minutes.

No. of questions :100 in the form of multiple choice questions.

Physics - 20 questions

Chemistry - 20 questions

Biology / Biotechnology - 60 questions

Marking system :1 mark for each correct answer and no negative marking for wrong answer .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?