12th June 2011, 10:57 PM
vivek_dewangan

Can a student pursuing B.Tech/B.E from UGC university appear for all UPSC and Government Exams?

Can a student pursuing B.Tech/b.e. from only UGC University appear for all UPSC and Govt. exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student pursuing B.Tech from UGC University appear for all UPSC and Govt. exams?
  2. After doing B.Tech from UGC recognized university am I eligible for UPSC exam?
  3. Government jobs other than SSC and UPSC for MA in Public Administration post graduate
  4. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  5. UPSC recruitment exams available to attempt for B.Pharmacy student?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of engineering from a non UGC approved university?
  7. How to apply for Entrance Exams for Government Jobs being a student having completed 12th class and pursuing B.Com course?
  8. Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?
  9. Is Karnataka State Open University recognized by Government of India? Can I apply for UPSC exam after distance learning B.Tech.(CS) from KSOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible to appear for UPSC exam after doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  11. Can I get Government jobs in Haryana being a B.A. student of Sunrise University, Alwar? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for UPSC Exams and Government Jobs with a CGPA of 58% and scored above 65% in 10th and 12th class?
  13. List of government job exams?
  14. Can I get two degrees in same subject simultaneously from different universities in same year but different sessions?
  15. Personnel department is not recognising my B.Teh degree earned
  16. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for BCA candidate?
  17. Which are the universities recognized and approved by UPSC/SSC/UGC/AICTE/MHRD? Can I apply for government department
  18. How should I prepare for UPSC Preliminary Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BA course?
3rd July 2011, 12:34 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a student pursuing B.Tech/B.E from UGC university appear for all UPSC and Government Exams?

Dear friend,

University grant commission is the apex body of government.If you are pursuing you Btech degree from there then there is no problem you can give UPSC entrance exam.

Because from btech you can get you graduation degree and eligibilty creteria for UPSC too is graduation.so,graduation degree you want which you can get from btech.

Good luck
5th December 2011, 01:34 PM
jayparikh

Default Re: Can a student pursuing B.Tech/B.E from UGC university appear for all UPSC and Government Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek_dewangan View Post
Can a student pursuing B.Tech/b.e. from only UGC University appear for all UPSC and Govt. exams?
Hi,

yes,of course student from such university appear for all UPSC and Govt. exams

No doubt in that, you can surely go further.

UGC is the highest authority,so dont worry.

best of luck.
9th February 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I m student of be 6th sem.Can i appear in net exam after be and how,give me brief information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?