31st December 2016, 01:33 PM
Meetpanchal505

Salary of a NDA cleared candidate? Can I join any wing of Army after clearing this exam?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and want to join NDA. Please tell me what is the salary for a NDA cleared student? Can I join any wings of Army after clearing this exam?

15th February 2017, 10:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of a NDA cleared candidate? Can I join any wing of Army after clearing this exam?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join the same you will have to qualify NDA entrance examination which is held in two stages which includes Written Examination and SSB ( Service Selection Board ) interview respectively.

One who manages to qualify both stages of NDA entrance examination followed by Medical test you will go for the necessary education and training for three years and 6 months and during this period a stipened of around Rs 21000 apart from getting free living, fooding and lodging etc. . Also on the successful completion of course a sum of around Rs 70000 plus other facilities like CDS, Medication etc. are provided to NDA cadets.

Also as far as you are concerned about the allotment of defense wing after successful completion of NDA examination then it depends upon your overall rank and preference order filled by you at the time of filling of application form of same.

For more details about NDA entrance examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?