9th November 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which college would be good for admission in December Month in Gujarat?

which college would be good for taking admission in the month of dec2011 in gujrat?

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  2. Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Is it good to study in CBSE board for getting admission in good college in Gujarat? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  5. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  6. How to get admission in a good government college in Gujarat?
  7. When will NDA form come online?
  8. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  10. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  11. Will there be any Institutions which give admission for M.Pharmacy in this December being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  15. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  18. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
14th January 2012, 11:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college would be good for admission in December Month in Gujarat?

In Gujarat there are several colleges where admission for various under graduate and post graduates courses takes place in the month of December. As you have not mentioned about the course so its not possible to answer your query. It is suggested that you follow the official websites of few of the reputed colleges in Gujarat to know about the admission process for the required course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?