5th January 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?

hai iwant to do robotics in bitech can u suggest cource offering colloges

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?
  2. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  3. Colleges offering Masters Degree in Robotics? Does IITs or NITs offering this degree?
  4. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  5. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics?
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  7. Date of sale of LEET forms?
  8. What is the scope of robotics in India? What are the private colleges offering robotics studies? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  10. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for robotics and institutes which are offering robotics in India?
  13. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Robotics engineering in Tamilnadu
  14. List of Engineering Colleges in India offering Robotics course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the colleges offering B.Tech in Robotics in Andhra Pradesh
  16. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  17. Good institutions offering Masters course in Robotics field?
  18. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
2nd February 2012, 09:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?

Several institution offers the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Robotics in India. Few of the reputed institutions are listed below;

Banaras Hindu University
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Karnataka University
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,
Jadavpur Unversity , Faculty of Engg & Tech.,
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
National Institute of Technology
BITS, Mesra
National Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Technology,
University of Delhi
University of Madras
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
14th April 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 3rd yr cse.Is ter any scope for a cse student?If there is then tell about entrance test. Rinku.
8th August 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from West Bengal. I want to get admission in B.E./B.Tech on Robotics Engineering. What is the procedure of admission? Which colleges offering it in nearest of West Bengal? Please send me a list of this college.
My E-mail ID is- [email protected]
[email protected]
From
Your students
Uttam Basu
Address:- Memari, Burdwan, West Bengal
28th July 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hai am jeevitha i complite my higher school education with 85 % OF Marks i need suggestion for my next step t about robotic courses from tamilnadu
15th May 2015, 05:41 PM
MASTER RAVI

List of Colleges those offering Robotics in Biotech

1.National Institute of Technology
2.Delhi University
3.Madras University
4.Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
5.Indian Institute of technology Roorkee
6.Banaras Hindu University
7.Karnataka University
8.Jawaharlal University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?