11th May 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?

I am pragya soni,6th sem civil engg student csvtu bhilai.can u suggest company in delhi from where i can do my vocational training

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. Companies offering training for 6th semester Civil engineering?
  4. List of companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Delhi and Noida?
  5. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  6. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  7. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  8. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply? -- [New]
  10. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  12. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  13. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  14. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  15. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  16. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Durgapur?
  17. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  18. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
30th August 2011, 08:57 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?

Dear,
Summer training is most important part of engineering curriculum. Now a day you can easily find out companies from government sector as well as from private sector.

Few companies names (CIVIL) are mention below
•-> Sieghart Engineers And Steel Detailers Pvt. Ltd.

•-> Genesis Techno Build

•-> Fankaar Interiors Pvt. Ltd., Delhi

•-> New Delhi, Raj Construction Company

•-> Danish Constructions, New Delhi

•-> Virender Khanna & Associates, New Delhi

•-> The Grid, New Delhi

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
21st October 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?

Sir i am a student of 3rd year civil engineering by MD university Rohtak sir i dont know How can i apply to do summer training...
5th September 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear
Sir
I have been completed dip.in mechanical and I want interested in steel detaling in tekla software & now I am freshere.our query are what are the scope future in this field and challenges and shat is basic skill and how to go this field. If any institute offering tekla software course and as well as job then describe me full detail about it.
Thank regards
Md.aarfin
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?