16th January 2011, 01:38 PM
shilpa gethe

Which company to choose for summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

I am pursuing B.tech(3rd) with IT branch and i want to have summer company training please gude and help me....

30th March 2011, 10:20 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which company to choose for summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa gethe View Post
I am pursuing B.tech(3rd) with IT branch and i want to have summer company training please gude and help me....
SUMMER TRAINING

There are lots of company in India which provides summer
training courses. Since you are from IT branch so you can
do your summer training in the following subjects.

JAVA CORE

JAVA ADVANCE

C/C++/C#

Php

ASP.NET

ORACLE

The company's which provide summer training courses in the above subjects
are listed below.

To apply for the summer training courses you have to send the application
with your resume at the company address. If the company approves they
will send you an acknowledgment.
30th March 2011, 10:37 AM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Default Re: Which company to choose for summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Hi
There Are So Many Companies Which Provides Summer Training Courses Since You Are From IT Branch So You Can Do in some Subjects like C,C++,C#,JAVA CORE, JAVA ADVANCE, DOTNET etc

The Companies which Provides on Above Subjects Are GOOGLE, YAHOO , IBM , INFOSYS, HCL etc

You Can Apply For Summer Training Programs At Company Address. You Have To Send The Application With Your Resume at Company Address . If The Company Approves They Will Send You An Acknowledgement.

First Be Good At Your Technical Knowledge Then You Will Be Eligible To Do In Any Company.
All The Best
30th March 2011, 11:21 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Which company to choose for summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

You can do summer training In subjects like

Advance C
Oracle 10g
JAVA CORE
ASP .NET

The best training Institutes are SQL STAR INTERNATIONAL, IBM.
There may be many private training centers, visit the web and find out which one is the best.

Have you done Networking course from NETTECH??
If not visit the website www.nettech.in to find out the dates in your city.

ALL THE BEST
30th March 2011, 11:52 AM
cricket007
Banned

SUMMER TRAINING

There are lots of company in India which provides summertraining courses. Since you are from IT branch so you can do your summer training in the following subjects.

JAVA CORE
JAVA ADVANCE
C/C++/C#
Php
ASP.NET
ORACLE

It is expected that the summer training would be beneficial to both, the student as well as the company where he/she does his summer training. The training also provides organizations an opportunity to evaluate a student and consider him/her for prospective employment.

Over 60 major companies in India and abroad select the students of for summer training.

The companies interested in selecting students for summer training may contact our Placement Committee.

List of regular recruiters.

Afcons Infrastructure Ltd Abhiyanta
Aurigo Software Alstom
B.E. Billimoria & Co. Ltd Artson Engineering Ltd
BASF India Ltd BARSYL
Bechtel Dr. Reddy’s
C B Richard Ellis FFE Minerals
D S Constructions Forbes Marshall
Dupont India GTL
Gammon HOLTEC
HCC Honeywell
HDFC Realty Division JMC Projects
HOSMAC India Pvt. Ltd Kirloskar
IJM Infrastructure Ltd L&T
K. Raheja Group ONGC
KEC International PRAXAIR
Keystone Saint Gobain
L&T Chiyoda Shapoorji Pallonji
Mayfair Housing Tata Motors
Mott MacDonald India Pvt Ltd Thermax
Oberoi Constructions Pvt. Ltd Universal Construction Machinery
Patel Engineering Ltd
RRA Project Management
Scott Wilson Kirkpatrick India Pvt Ltd
Shapoorji Pallonji Co. Ltd
Simplex Infrastructure Ltd
Synergy Prop. Dev. Services
Trammell Crow Meghraj Pvt. Ltd

best of luck............................................
30th March 2011, 12:04 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

There are many MNCs in banglore and delhi like TCS, Google, Yahoo, IBM. you can do training in these..
30th March 2011, 12:35 PM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

I can suggest you to undergo training in companies like..

KELTRON

HCL

HP

INFOSYS

and other than these MNC's you can undergo training in ISRO.

Indian Space Research Organisation, and Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited also provides inplant training for Students. They will provide you information about their concern which will be more helpful.

All the Best.
30th March 2011, 06:23 PM
SUNNY PRAKASH

As you are it branch then and you want to go for summer training for summer vacation then accroding to me you schould go for some class or courses related to your branch..

If not then approch for some it sectors companies..
But i think that if you will go for some courses then this can help you in your placement..

companies related to it sectors are ,

IBM

MICROSOFT..

WIPRO..

HCL..
etc...
31st March 2011, 05:01 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpa gethe View Post
There Are So Many Companies Which Provides Summer Training Courses Since You Are From IT Branch So You Can Do in some Subjects like C,C++,C#,JAVA CORE, JAVA ADVANCE, DOTNET etc
The Companies which Provides on Above Subjects Are GOOGLE, YAHOO , IBM , INFOSYS, HCL etc
You Can Apply For Summer Training Programs At Company Address. You Have To Send The Application With Your Resume at Company Address . If The Company Approves They Will Send You An Acknowledgement.
21st July 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

sir my branch is electrical and electronics. Which company to choose for sumer training in 3 rd year
3rd September 2011, 10:14 PM
manoj rajpurohit

there are many popular companies that provide summer training for b.tech 3rd year students. there are many courses that you can chose for industrial training.

these are...

JAVA CORE

JAVA ADVANCE

C/C++/C#

Php

ASP.NET

ORACLE
These are the best companies:-

KELTRON

HCL

HP

INFOSYS
etc.
best of luck.
21st November 2011, 12:11 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hi,

First Be Good At Your Technical Knowledge Then You Will Be Eligible To Do In Any Company.

All The Best
29th January 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of B.Tech. (III year) CS and interested to do summer training program in June 2012 in Google (anywhere), Yahoo (anywhere) and TCS ( anywhere). Kindly guide me their contact no. and id so that i can register myself for the same.
7th February 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about mechanical companies , which provide summer training for mechanical branch?
12th April 2013, 01:46 PM
pokeman

dear friend,,,,

company to choose for summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year

1.IJM Infrastructure Ltd L&T
2.RRA Project Management
3.Bechtel Dr. Reddy’s
4.simplex Infrastructure Ltd
5.D S Constructions Forbes Marshall
6.Mayfair Housing Tata Motors
7.Shapoorji Pallonji Co. Ltd
8.C B Richard Ellis FFE Minerals

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?